e n d g a m e

the end is in the beginning and yet you go on

Thursday, August 23, 2007

FACEBOOKHOLICS / ANTI MYSPACE

today i was damn bored so start hacking into my friends (or so-called friends) myspaces. OMG !!! these malay people can be so damn corny ! how did i know these people, i wonder !

read these, every single hair i have on my body was standing straight up !!

"Tabahkanlah diriku..kerana aku hanyalah insan yg terlalu lemah utk mengharungi liku2 hidup yg kau berikan..."

"I'm hApPy wItH u My xxxx...oNly u!!"

"HaTi iNi TeLaH DiMiLiKi....."


and these are so wannabe !

"RIDING IS NOT A CRIME..BIKERS UNITE AND SPREAD THE WORDS"

"boulevard of broken fucking dream!"


oh man... when i told my darling about these, all he said was "STOP ! you are giving me goosebumps ! Idiot !"
hahahhahahahaahhahhahahhahhahhahahhahhaha, loving is sharing, my love !

ok, ok, maybe am a bit bias since these malay friends are ignoring me but was it my fault tht i am busy working and trying my best to earn well so i can survive instead of some people took easy way by asking to borrow money from me ??
i work, they senang-senang only nak pinjam..
n then buat-buat lupa nak bayar..
if not mistaken from those 5 myspaces owner, accummulated around RM8k they have borrowed from me, and never had any intention or effort to pay back.. n then wanna ignore me when i dont have time to lepak with them anymore..
sick in the head and heart when i know they can spent and plan for a gathering, convoy to some beach, sit at mamak from 11pm - 3am every night.. BUT cannot pay my money back ! haiyo !

hmmm, am not the nice me anymore..

well, not my lost ! me easy - dont wanna pay, u answer me in hell..

am just so extremely thankful n greatful that i am doing much better than all of them in total. i got a house, a nice car (oh btw, i just bought a sweet birthday present for myself - a kia optima !), 3 wonderful n ever greatful cats, a nice life in theatre with more sensible thinking human being.. list can go on and on about my stress-free-zone life !

and now am addicted to facebook ! cool man ! it's really fun ! try it !
personally, facebook are more advance, safe, fun, knowledgable, infomative etc than that stupid, corny and only-for-desperado-and-nincompoops-who-tried-so-hard-to-be-cool-but-ended-up-being-a-fool myspace !

my mom mengucap panjang when i told her i wanna marry a non-malay...

hahahahahahahah, i just had to blow my opinion about malays...

cheers !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home