e n d g a m e

the end is in the beginning and yet you go on

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

my dream vacation mansion










it's not a mansion la but compared to my 900sqft apartment, it's a mansion to me. it's in cameron highland. it's a beautiful place to relax & party !

when my cousin ask if i can join them to cameron highland, i was like "hmmmmm..." at first.. i was tired due to my new job(s), i haven't had enuf rest, i haven't had enuf time spent with love ones, i haven't had enuf time for myself.. still i decided to go coz my butt is just aching to get out of kl (once a while)..

so, i "halfly" ponteng work tht saturday (july 14). halfly coz i didnt turn up til working hour almost over. made my cousin and the kids waited in the car for about an hour while i went up to the office to pretend tht i came to work and did some stuffs..

road to cameron via tapah was not as bad as i remember.. smooth driving as not many people goes up there.. reach HILLSBROW BUNGALOW (owned by MNI Insurance), i was stunned. (thank u azah & azman for inviting us). pretended to be cool when azah & hubby was around but when they left for brinchang's pasar malam, i became like jakun ! going around the house taking pictures, didnt miss any angle (i think !).. in my head, am already planning a private garden party.. i'd love to get drunk in this house !..

we basically didnt go anywhere in cameron that day, just enjoying the house.. the kids happily jumping and running around coz of the bigger running area, the adults were busy pretending that we owned the house and just relaxing..

luckily i was smart enuf to transport my beloved mr. jack daniel to warm me from the highland weather.. everybody was asking how i can lepak with my sleeveless while the rest already turn from pinkish to blueish.. hehehheheeh.. mr. daniel never let me down !

weather was damn cold due to heavy rain.. my body just refuse to wake up, it was in sleeping mode.. it was raining on sunday, we thot of waiting til the rain stops but to no avail.. so my cousin n i was going around with her pink umbrella taking pictures of the house from outside view..

more pix, check this out - http://neomesuff.blogspot.com

checking out time was another busy time as i was still busy taking pictures, rearranging the stuffs in car, running around with the kids, saying a quiet goodbye to the beautiful place, while my cousin busy washing the dishes and getting the kids ready.. waited reasonably long for the mgmt guy to take the keys, thanks the haven god that he's sooo handsome !

went up to brinchang to buy vegetables and flowers.. went down to have tea at the tea valley.. went back home..

hmmmm... home sweet home..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home