e n d g a m e

the end is in the beginning and yet you go on

Saturday, July 07, 2007

my special thank


came back from anak bulan di kampong wa' hassan tour with a big smile..
got priceless experiences & new relationships

my special thanks to all the kampongs who has welcomed us with open hand and made us at home :
Kampong Bekor, Kuala Kangsar, Perak
Kampong Pulau Betong, Balik Pulau, Pulau Pinang
Bukit Tinggi, Klang, Selangor
Kampong Sungai Karang Darat, Kuantan, Pahang
Kampong Bukit China, Melaka
Kampong Parit Haji Ali, Batu Pahat, Johor

my special thanks to all who has involved directly with me in organizing the kampong tour :
en. mohd isa (ketua kampong), kapt. amisa, kak jie, abg wan (for kg bekor)
haji mimi, en. halimi & jkkk pulau betong (for kg pulau betong)
en. shariff and boboy, my beloved mom (for bukit tinggi)
en.zaim, en.zul, alang & jkkk kg sg karang darat (for kg sg karang darat)
en. ashakari, ain & family, ewan, pakcik isnin & family (for kg bukit china)
en. masran & family, jkkk kg parit haji ali (for kg parit haji ali)

my special thanks
to faridah & joe for believing me..
to my 2 crew - pyan & shah.. if not for you two, i might have gone crazy..
to rina for listening to me everyday..
to zam & wan who made sure my cats were well fed when i was away..
to klpac & the actors studio team who assisted me in the production..
to zam, abg sham, abg yus, kak long & mom for enlightening my tour finale..
to zam, shah & elly for enlightening the beginning of the tour..

i hope i didnt leave anybody but if i do, am sorry. thank you so very much for each contribution. my heart goes to all of you !

i want to again !!!!!!!!!!! cuti-cuti malaysia..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home