e n d g a m e

the end is in the beginning and yet you go on

Saturday, December 30, 2006

the year that was 2006

it was probably a safe year for me...
i made myself useful in the theatre industry, still are...
i made a lot of new intelligent friends / acquaintance whom i learn a lot from...
i did stuffs that make me a fool but i learnt from it...
i am what i am, still am what i am, i am happy with what i am...

oh well,
i also did some stupid things that for the life of me, i didn't expect i did.
i fell in love, i had a crush, i break my own heart, i broke other people's heart....

u know, a great fantasy is the possibility that it might happen.
when you lose that possibility, it is kinda sucks !

life's good, life sucks !

the end is in the beginning and yet you go on........................

C'EST LA VIE..

happy new year 2007 !

spark it : groove it : cool it : love it : live it

CHEERS !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home