e n d g a m e

the end is in the beginning and yet you go on

Thursday, December 14, 2006

my daughters

leo trying to get hazel's tail
leo, wrestling with rufus

leo
leo


rufus
hazel
rufus
hazel



i got 3 daughters.. 1 pair of twins (now 1yr 1mth) and another one is about 2mths old..
the twins are mix persian and burmese and the younger one is a local breed..

their names - hazel, rufus and leo..

my darling bought hazel & rufus for me a year ago.. we went to this pet shop near my house without any intention to adopt any feline, just wanted to see around.. when my darling passes the cage, rufus tap on our shoulder.. still i didnt pay much attention coz i was eyeing the one in the cage below them.. when i stood up, i saw their faces.. godness me ! they are so adorable.. asked the price (very cheap, by the way) and half-heartedly agreed to adopt them..

i.e.- it was difficult to convince myself to get the kittens coz i took one (his name was putra, i took him from villa putra) early last year and he bites and scratch a lot.. everytime i come back, tired, got scratch and i became temperamental.. gave up with putra, decided to send him back to villa putra and the last i heard about him was he's lost.. felt very guilty but i didnt wanna torture myself and risk abusing putra..

however since hazel and rufus was adorable, i cannot resist.. took 2 days to choose their name, even looked up in the net for feline names.. i decided one should have the initial 'h' following my name and another with the inital 'r' following my darling's name.. cari punya cari punya cari - i decided of 'hazel' and 'rufus'..

hazel is very queen-y.. grooming herself all the time and walk very gracefully.. rufus is a bit agressive but very caring.. both of them love each other so much.. once rufus fell down from the balcony of my apartment (i stay on the 4th floor) and hazel scream none stop at my ear til trying to tell me what happen to rufus.. not speaking feline language, i slept back until i realize hazel is screaming alone, no rufus.. i dashed out of the house, run down and found rufus trying to hide under my 1st floor neighbour's shoe rack.. i can only see her fat bum which was so adorable.. after that both of them had to hear me scream scolding them about being suicidal !

hazel is afraid of people except of my darling.. whenever i have guests coming over she's stay in my closet until they leave.. if they are lucky (or if she knows that any particular guest are very very nice (to me) then only she'll come out, that only till almost when they are leaving..

opposite from rufus, she's very friendly.. she wants to be complemented on how adorable she is without menjatuhkan maruah diri sendiri.. she knows how to hold her pride, just like me ! only once she menggatal with an astro service man, i was so embarass !

i found leo in setapak, where i always lepak with close friends.. when i arrive, a friend, yan, showed me a kitten, just got hit my a car and nose were bleeding.. luckily no external injuries.. the kitten was so tiny(i think she was 3wks old) and so lost.. i rushed her to the animal medical centre at 1am.. she got admitted coz the doctor need to observe her to see if she has any internal injuries..

i took her back the next day and nursed it til it got better.. gave the name 'leo' from my star.. now she is very hyperactive, always bullying me and her two sisters but i can feel her gratefulness to me.. but kesian, sometimes she miss her mom so much that she starts sucking my ears hoping to get mom's milk.. since i brought her home, not a single day that she didnt sleep with me..

hazel and rufus are very adaptable (also like me) and accepted leo with open claws..

oooo, i love them so much !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home