e n d g a m e

the end is in the beginning and yet you go on

Monday, September 11, 2006

what did i put myself into ?

i always told myself that i have control over my own life. arrogantly told myself and arrogantly very confident about it.
early this year i have put myself into a dangerous relationship and today, reality hits ! have been avoiding to think about it and unconciously solve it. it's just that i dunno when to actually do what i think, i'll wait.
let's put it in a positive way - when i entered the relationship i know it's gonna end this way, didn't expect the reason for ending it would be this way and when, but yeah, it's going that way. now i need to find the strength to end it the best way i can and the best for myself.
hmmmm....
i really don't know !!!!!!!!!

I DUNNO WHAT THE HELL AM I TALKING ABOUT !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home